Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Ravelry and Other Things...

So...we meet again. I haven't posted in a while, shame on me!

Rating of my life on a whole currently- 6/10
Rating of school currently- 7/10
rating of everything else - 5/10

School is pretty good (surprisingly!) and I found out today that the concert band will be playing while marching up to the field on sports day (!). I have to play saxophone in front of everyone while marching and i don't get to carry my sheet music. Right, which genius thought of that? I guess it's been done before, but... it's... still... daunting... ...

I joined Ravelry [http://www.ravelry.com/], and so far I say- ITS COOL!!!

Well, I just found out that one of my friends thinks I'm (swallows) stalking her. Some friend she is, and she didn't even tell me to my face. I had to hear it from two people. Also- My ex-friend who called me clingy has reappeared again. Trying to be friendly, ha! (To self- I shall not be offended, grudge bearing and rude. Say it again. I shall not be offended...) I will be nice to her, but I will have her know that her friendship is like a bruise, and every time she *tries* to be friendly I feel like walking off in a huff. It's not my fault she has no friends.

Anyways... I didn't really mean any of that (I think) but whatever. I think I choose the worst friends sometimes, but if my closest friends think I haven't noticed them talking about me amongst themselves, think again. Kind of like Harry in the Deathly Hallows... when they were camping...

Currently reading: Breaking Dawn, again.
Currently listening to: Steam - Na Na Hey Hey (Kiss Him Goodbye).
Current mood: Slightly pissed would be a major understatement.

After that excruciatingly long post, I think I have tortured you enough, so I will day goodbye on the note that if I don't (and I quote) "Straighten up and fly right" (end quote) I'll be put under house arrest. i don't seethe difference though, it already feels like house arrest...

Sayonara,
Gabrielle

No comments:

Post a Comment